Community, Work and Independence
Pay Rate: $15.42
Community Support Professional
Are you looking to build a career where you will make a real impact? Working at CWI will provide you with opportunities to grow professionally, find your purpose, and make a real difference in the lives of others. As a Community Support Professional within our Community Habilitation Program, you will empower individuals living with intellectual and developmental disabilities to realize their best life.
Bring Out the Best in You and Those We Serve
CWI’s community- based services provide an opportunity to increase independence and enhance community involvement for people with autism, intellectual and developmental disabilities. Community Support Professionals help those in our care to reach their highest potential, while gaining experience and learning new skills. Our Community Support Professional role is a community-based position that gives you the freedom to design your schedule.
How You Can Make a Real Impact
- Empower individuals to develop skills for daily life
- Support the personal growth of the people we serve
- Encourage independence through personalized plans of care
- Plan events and outings to build connections within the community
- Communicate with residents’ families and guardians
- Advocate where appropriate
- Provide safe and reliable transportation to events, appointments, etc.
- Collaborate with team to ensure consistent support across all services.
We’re Hiring Compassionate Team Members Who:
- Are 18 years of age or older
- Have a current driver’s license in good standing
- Work well independently as well as in teams and are open to learning new skills
- Have one year of experience working with disabled population
What You’ll Love About CWI:
- Meaningful Purpose:We truly make a difference in the lives of others, which inspires us to be better people, and gives us purpose.
- Lasting Bonds:We are a close-knit, committed team who feel like a second family
- Personal Growth:There are opportunities to learn and build skills, professional development, career advancement, tuition assistance, and loan repayment programs
To apply for this job please visit cwinc.org.