Website Community, Work and Independence
TITLE: Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
LOCATION: 37 Everts Avenue-Foothills Clinic
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT: Per Diem
Schedule: 4-8 hours a week
PAY RATE: $102.01/HR
As a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, you will evaluate, diagnose, and treat patients with mental, emotional, and behavioral disorders. They conduct thorough psychiatric evaluations, develop treatment plans, prescribe medication, and evaluate treatment results. Expected to provide excellent patient care and compassion in every encounter and across programs, aligned with the organizations core values.
- Current and valid licensed Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Previous experience providing psychotherapy to adults and/or children preferred
- Previous training in and experience with providing medication management preferred
- Licensed to practice in state of practice
- Current DEA registration
- Valid NYS drivers license with driving record acceptable to CWI’s insurance carrier
- Excellent knowledge and familiarity with current DSM criteria
- Familiar with crisis assessment tools and techniques
- Strong working knowledge of general psychiatric principles and practices
- Extensive knowledge with PC applications and electronic medical records strongly preferred.
EEO Statement: CWI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and supports Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in its hiring and employment practices, so that every team member can feel like they belong and be their authentic self to thrive in their personal and professional lives. In order to do that, all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit cwinc.org.