Unable to attend this year’s Dancing with the Adirondack Stars in person? The event being held at The Charles R. Wood Theater in Glens Falls, NY on March 26th, will feature live streaming! The cost for this service is $25/registrant and major credit cards are accepted including VISA, Discover, MasterCard and American Express. To register, visit https://cwinc.org/register/dancing-with-the-adirondack-stars/. For more information, see the LiveStreamingFlier
CWI Announces the Return of “Dancing with the Adirondack Stars!”
Tickets On Sale for Live Performance at the Charles R. Wood Theater!
CWI is proud to announce that “Dancing with the Adirondack Stars” is returning for its third year! The popular event will be held on Saturday, March 26th at the Charles R. Wood Theater in downtown Glens Falls. It will feature a cocktail and appetizer reception, raffle items, a silent auction, live competitive partner dancing and a dessert reception to meet the stars. Tickets will be $55 per person and go on sale beginning March 3rd at the Charles R. Wood Theater. To purchase tickets, visit www.woodtheater.org or call the Box Office at 518-480-4878. “This entertaining event will be an exciting night featuring local talent in the community while raising awareness of who CWI is and the impact we have on lives every day,” says Deb Rowell, CWI Acting President/CEO. Our fundraising event, “Dancing with the Adirondack Stars,” will be similar to the popular hit television show and will pair local Professional Dancers with Celebrities from our community. Professional partners will choreograph each dance and couples will perform before a panel of judges. Partners will have the opportunity to compete for the coveted Mirror Ball Trophy or the Fan Favorite Award voted on by the audience. in addition, three talented CWI Stars will entertain the audience with song and dance performances.”
For event poster, dance couple photographs and more information, click here: CWIdwts22poster-8.5x11REV
Our five-couple dancer pairings include:
- Craig Seybolt, Vice President Corporate Banking Manager, Glens Falls National Bank & Trust Company, will shake a leg with Elizabeth Masko, Fred Astaire Dance Studio, Saratoga Springs.
- Amy Macy, District Sales Coordinator, AFLAC, will step it up with Grant Chaskin, Fred Astaire Dance Studio, Saratoga Springs.
- Tyler Whitney, Deputy Executive Director, Southern Adirondack Independent Living (SAIL), will boogie down with Lisa Camp, Health and Wellness Director, Saratoga Regional YMCA – Wilton.
- Stefanie DiLallo Bitter, Principal, Bartlett, Pontiff, Stewart & Rhodes, PC, Glens Falls, will hit the dance floor with reigning Mirror Ball Champion Grey Masko, Fred Astaire Dance Studio, Saratoga Springs.
- Juan Gonzales, Chief Financial Officer, Hunt Companies, Inc. (HCI), will cut a rug with two time Fan Favorite winner Deanna Krug-Della Ratta, Arthur Murray Dance Centers, Saratoga Springs and an employee of CWI.
Special thanks to our event sponsors (DWTASSponsorlogoSheet #3) Glens Falls National Bank & Trust, Co.; Bartlett, Pontiff, Stewart & Rhodes, PC; StoredTech; Associates of Glens Falls Insurance; Loomis & LaPann, Inc.; Hudson Headwaters Health Network; Hunt Companies, Inc.; Bonadio Group; Dr. Michael and Toni Homenick; CMJ, LLP; Amsure LLC; Marshall & Sterling Employee Benefits; MMHayes; NYSID; Essity Professional Hygiene; WDR CPAs & Business Advisors; AFLAC; M&M Digital Printing; Seeley Office Systems; and Juan and Amy Gonzales.
Available by emailing April Boucher at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (518) 793-4700 ext. 12123 or emailing Krista Klock at email@example.com. For a Sponsorship Opportunities application, go to: DWTASSponsorReg2022
ATTENTION EVENT TICKET HOLDERS — Wood Theater Health & Safety Terms and Conditions Wood Theaters 127 Updated Terms and Conditions.docx (1):